Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Good night.

Good night all. This blog is dead. I killed it. It was found beaten to death with a fire extinguisher and the details are still coming in now.

I think it's time to start over fresh in a new home. I'll let you know when it's up and ready - the programming brawler has already set up the domain and I am actively preparing the design.

In the meantime, I can only announce that my hair looks so kick-ass in a beehive, it's not even funny. I mean, serious - it's really cool.

Til' I have the new space ready, folks...

--NM

2 Comments:

Blogger greyguitar said...

at least it didn't die because of professor plum with the lead pipe in the library.

sorry, i had to. it was the first thing that i thought of after i read fire extinguisher.

anyways, eager to see the new domain soon.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Charlie Loudowl said...

Yay for new blogs! And I demand to see pics of this beehive you speak of...

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home