Sunday, November 20, 2005

Mad Scientist Antenna

I came home this week to the Programming Brawler prancing back and forth across our little apartment in the type of excitement reserved for mad scientists on the verge of their next biggest discovery. His hair had the wild look of many hours of absent minded self-tousling.

Take a look at this! He said, grabbing a device on his desk and making some minute adjustments – pointing it this way and that. It's a parabolic antenna made from a colander, my desk lamp and a USB wireless dongle. We have internet at the house now!

Dongle? I asked. Are you making this up?

Yeah, I thought it was a weird word too when I first heard it.

(The Programming Brawler loves it when I blog about him - I just can't help it though)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home