Sunday, October 30, 2005

Annual Halloween Costume Party 2005

On the return home from the ruckus Halloween party this weekend, I reflected upon my behavior, which was, in a word, juvenile. I try to be dignified and proper in my daily life and perhaps when I'm given an opportunity to let loose a little I end up acting inappropriately.


Bollywood Starlet (that's me!)


In the moment, biting Holly Golightly's ear seemed like a very good idea.
Uppon reflection, even choking a rubber chicken is an unacceptable pun.
Once more, how old is too old to be snorting a Pixy Stick on a dare?


Swedish Chef - a la muppets (the programming brawler)


Does this mean I'll never grow up?

3 Comments:

Blogger mandy said...

Maybe, but that's okay. I think growing up is overrated. And I love the costume - you look great!!

7:00 PM  
Blogger Latigo Flint said...

You two are probably the best couple ever.

2:18 AM  
Blogger cl said...

Magnificent costumes!

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home