Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Just a few photos.

I've found another internet cafe but this time we are in NYC. I've never been to the city before and I think I'm in love. (I am so easily charmed.) This is such an interesting place! I'm sure New York City is going to have to be a post all of it's own.

But for now...

The photos are slowly filtering in from the family. I don't have many just at the moment, but I have one and I am way too thrilled to keep it to myself.

This is a pretty good photo of us at the ceremony site. Cute hat, huh?

I looked longer for the perfect shoes than I did for the dress. Oh, I love these shoes.

I will add additional photos of some of the folowing soon.
1. My reluctant flower girl (I hope the experience wasn't too tramatic for her.)
2. The swing band.
3. My favorite lushes getting sloshed.
3. My tight laced guests getting sloshed.
4. Me getting sloshed.

ect, ect, ect.

2 Comments:

Blogger greyguitar said...

Great photograph!

12:40 AM  
Blogger mandy said...

You guys look great! Congratulations!

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home