Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Time to put the coffee away for a while.

I am going to be so freaking thrilled when this wedding is over.

I feel like I could strangle someone at any moment. Not that I wasn't high strung before I started planning this event, but I am a coordinator - I organize events for a living. I promised myself that those screechy bitches who whine and complain about how much work it is to organize a wedding were weak and I would never, ever be like them. But here I am being all screechy and bitchy!

I can hardly stand myself.

2 Comments:

Blogger Latigo Flint said...

Well, at least self-awareness voids hypocrisy.

I reckon you'll be fine in the end.

4:17 AM  
Blogger Noir Muse said...

It'll be fine, I am sure. Don't forget, bottoms-up on the 28th for us both. Cheers!

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home