Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Pearl fortified hairball remedy

Wouldn’t it be just a better place here on earth if someone would sit down and invent a feline vitamin (hell, it could be a fortified cat food, eye dropper supplement, or flavored kitty treat) that would cause Mortimer’s stomach to produce a pearl excretion around irritants in his intestines?

So I could joyously wake up every morning knowing that there was a small pile of hairball pearls waiting for me next to my bed?

Would that be so hard?

3 Comments:

Blogger Latigo Flint said...

That's a damn good idea.

(You could try feeding Mortimer nothing but oysters for a year and see what happens.)

9:54 PM  
Blogger greyguitar said...

I was thinking cotton balls. Is that one word?

7:51 AM  
Blogger cl said...

I could live with it if mine would at least stop doing it on carpet. Why do they gravitate toward carpet?

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home