Thursday, January 06, 2005

Another way to make your cat HATE you.

I did a little experiment tonight, and wow - my cats are pissed!

I ordered these little rubber lee-press-on-claws for the evil twins in an attempt to curb the constant destruction and shredding that is so prevalent in my home.

The directions clearly indicate that trimming and super gluing rubber covers to your cats claws should be a simple task. Uh huh. The directions actually say: "Soft Paws Application is Simple!" and there is a happily smiling cat having it's claws trimmed in the illustration.

Just an FYI, in real life it doesn’t work like that.




6 Comments:

Blogger greyguitar said...

I read the first sentence and then noticed the 'lee-press-on-claws' in the next sentence and I believe I laughed for a good, solid minute. It was one of those wheezing, quietly enhaling laughs. Those are the best.

Oh and I like the evil red eyes in the final portrayal.

I must confess, I read your blog frequently. It's bookmarked. Your famous. I was glad to see your comment and know you read mine still. I'm getting all sappy. I might start crying in a minute.

12:43 AM  
Blogger greyguitar said...

Oh dear, Inhaling. Really, I can spell.

I don't know what's more sad--the fact that I'm corroborating that I can spell or the fact that it took me 11 minutes to discover my flaw.

12:55 AM  
Blogger Noir Muse said...

Wow, I feel so thrilled - I have to fan my face a little bit and press the back of my hand to my forehead. You are too kind.

Your blog is in my "bookmarks" too - which makes me think I should start a list of my regular blog readings.

Best always.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

If we tried that with either of the two cats that live here, I think the whole family would wake up dead. I may wear funny clothes, but you are a brave, BRAVE woman.

BTW, Thanks for stopping by my blog.


And I am still a little intrigued by that whole 'Mike with a wife named Jen post of yours from a while back."

11:37 PM  
Blogger Noir Muse said...

Your wife’s name is Jen? See, my hypothesis works. People’s names must be indicative of their personalities – how else would I know so many Mike/Jen couples?

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Lewis said...

Why are you doing this? http://goo.gl/GO8e2u

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home