Thursday, December 02, 2004

Irony

Isn't it ironic that I've never had a flu shot before this year, the year of the flu shot shortage?

Thank you University of Michigan influenza vaccine study for my flu shot vaccination. When mall Santa’s, tellers, and public service workers can't even possibly get one, while seniors wait in lines for them - here I am walking around inoculated for the first time in my life. And they're paying me $100. More if I get sick. Wahoo!

At least I think I got a flu shot, it could have been the placebo.




2 Comments:

Blogger gg said...

I like your blog, I wish you posted more.

1:54 AM  
Blogger Noir Muse said...

Thank you. Can you believe it? I got ill.

I had always thought those pansies who complained about getting sick from a flu shot were just big psychosomatic whiners.

Not true. Not true at ALL!

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home