Sunday, October 31, 2004

Time

The weekend was good, but I am so glad to be home and not have any traveling plans for the next few weeks. I need to retreat and relax.

I need to spend a little time alone, without the boy - so I am sending him to Kalamazoo for a few days next week.

Off you go, darling! No I insist. Yes, stay with your pals and enjoy yourself. Yes, take the credit card and don't forget to drink lots of water before you go to sleep or you'll have a hangover. I love you too...ok buh-bye.

I need the quiet hum of the refrigerator and a small crackling fire to warm my toes. Only my toes. By myself. Alone. Time to putter in my apartment, to eat my hor' dourves meals and read and sleep in the middle of the bed.

A night without anime squawking in the background would be nice too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home