Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Oracle of Starbucks

When I got my results I laughed so hard I actually snorted.
Behold the Oracle's wisdom:

Personality type: Asshat
You carry around philosophy books you haven't read and wear trendy wire-rimmed glasses even though you have perfect vision. You've probably added an accent to your name or changed the pronunciation to seem sophisticated. You hang out in coffee shops because you don't have a job because you got your degree in French Poetry. People who drink Americanos are notorious for spouting off angry, liberal opinions about issues they don't understand.

Also drinks: Any drink with a foreign name
Can also be found at: The other, locally owned coffee shop you claim to like better.

I suppose I've done all of these things at one time or another. Except the degree in French Poetry thing. I just wish I could tell people something like that. Oh, and now I'll have to insist on everyone calling me "CarriƩ", ok? Note the accent mark over the 'e' to enhance the sophistication factor.

Amuse yourselves darlings, if you care to:

Oracle of Starbucks


1 Comments:

Blogger greyguitar said...

Nice. From the looks of it, my personality type is Lame. In addition, I go to Starbucks to feel sophisticated and can't order an espresso because I'm not at that level yet.

Well, that hit the nail on the ..oh god, a cliche.

Anyways, cool that you found my blog right as I was commenting on the worldwide, alluring Starbucks.

Rob

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home