Sunday, October 31, 2004

Annoying Halloween Photo Post

The Fiancé and I went to the old town for a friend's Halloween party. It was fun and there was no fighting or vomiting....as far as I know anyway.



The host: Disco Stu


The hostess: Sleazy lounge singer


A couple of those Travelocity gnomes chumming with Capitan Hook and Tinkerbell


My former boss doing the one thing he always wanted to do the entire time we've worked together.


Silent Bob and City Kitty


Myself with Disco Stu and Mick Jagger


The obligatory costumed dog


My acquaintance Mick Jagger did try to worm his way into my personal life for a moment. What a cad. I suspect he has some agenda, but really, who doesn't? My life has room for only one dark and tortured soul - and the position is currently filled.

Anyway it was a lovely time. There were about 30 other people there, but I don't know them and they don't mean anything to me, so I'm not posting any of their photos. I don't think I made much of an embarrassment of myself and the Fiancé didn't start any fights so we might even be invited back next year.

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home